Have I told you how incredibly inspiring my friends are? Well, they’re super rad. All of them. And I’m one lucky girl to be surrounded by so many inspiring people.
One of the best things about my friends is that they’re always right there to help me with absolutely anything I need. When I told the super fit and smart creator of the Kettlebell Bombshell DVD, Lisa Balash (@kbellbombshell), that I needed help firming up my backend and getting rid of my “double butt” (you know, that little shelf of fat that sometimes likes to pop up between the bottom of your butt and the top of your thigh), she made a video of a custom routine and emailed it to me right away. She said she used this same routine to get in shape in just 3 weeks for a and important fitness competition.
Lisa doing what Lisa does: looking amazing with a kettlebell in her hand
Then, when I asked her if it was ok to share with all of you, she was totally down. Lisa is an accomplished Pilates and kettlebell trainer with a long list of incredible clients including 4X Mr. Olympia Champion Jay Cutler, so this is a big deal. I love friends who are willing to help out each other. Truly successful people don’t mind sharing their ideas or their spotlight, and Lisa is definitely an example of a self-confident and successful woman.
Lisa and me at the Arnold Sports Fest in Ohio
This video demonstrates the EXACT moves Lisa used to get ready for her big event, so you can rest assured that they’re the real deal. Simple enough for beginners and powerful enough for seasoned athletes, these exercises are guaranteed to get your butt in gear for that bikini, new pair of booty shorts, or just some self-admiration while dancing in front of your bedroom mirror.
‘DOUBLE BUTT’ WORKOUT DETAILS:
- Step-up knee raises on a bench (10 reps each leg)
- Alternating forward lunges with floor tap (20 reps)
- Hip lift bridges on the floor (10 reps)
- Hip lift bridges with elevated leg (10 reps each leg)
- Rear straight-leg lifts on hands & knees (10 reps each leg)
- Rear bent-leg lifts w/ kick on hands & knees(10 reps each leg)
- Forward tilt leg lift (10 reps each leg)
- Super-deep bodyweight squats (10 reps)
- Side leg lifts on the floor w/ stability ball (10 reps each leg)
- THIS WHOLE WORKOUT SHOULD BE PERFORMED 3X PER WEEK ON ALTERNATING DAYS (EX. MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY)
Looking for a meal plan to support your weight loss goals?
Try the The Potato Reset, the ONLY “diet” I endorse, and use my coupon code BEX20 to save $5 off! You won’t see me promoting another diet anywhere. This reset was created by my friend and Blocked 2 Blissed graduate, Jeannine Elder.
The Potato Reset packed with delicious plant-based recipes that are nutritious and filling. And this reset is for EVERYONE. Jeannine is vegan and lost all her weight while living with Hashimoto’s Hypothyroiditis. Yes, you can lose weight with an underactive thyroid!
You’ll get all this with your “lazy cook-approved” & beginner friendly plan:
- 35+ slimming & filling potato recipes
- Beautiful full color photos
- Sauce shopping guide + 15 sauce recipes
- Spice shopping guide + spice blend ideas
- 7 day meal plan & grocery list
- Top tips for success on the Potato Reset
- Kitchen tools guide
- Illustrated guide on ways to cut potatoes & veggies
- Batch cooking guide with recipes
- What do to after the reset
- A PDF eBook that can be instantly downloaded to your iPhone, iPad, Android or computer after purchasing
- BONUS PRINTABLES: 7 Day Meal Plan, Guidelines at a Glance, Potato Cuts and Veggie Cuts are included as single page PDFs for you to print out for quick and easy reference!
Check out this amazing before & after of Jeannine!
Mr. Borucki and I have been swooning over these recipes while filling up AND losing weight! I can’t say enough about The Potato Reset, but I’ll let you go check it out for yourself. Click here for more details and info on how to order.
Rebekah “Bex” Borucki, founder of BexLife.com and the Blissed In® wellness movement, is a mother-of-five, TV host, meditation guide, author, speaker, birth doula, fitness and yoga instructor, and popular social media personality. Her first book, You Have 4 Minutes to Change Your Life (Hay House 2017), is available now, wherever books are sold.
DISCLAIMER: This post/video is designed for educational and/or informational purposes only and should not be used in any other manner. This information is not intended to substitute informed medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. A consultation with your healthcare professional is the proper method to address your health concerns. You are encouraged to consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.