Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby!
I’m talking about a sex journal for couples today, folks, and you’re gonna wanna listen. I’ve been making a lot of videos about communication lately, and really, what’s meditation but the ultimate way to communicate with your inner self? My friends Levina Li and Caleb Spaulding, a real-life couple living in Brooklyn, NY, created something super special—an easy, honest, and direct way to communicate about something that’s a tricky topic in a lot of relationships—sex!
I’m incredibly excited about this conversation and the journal, and I can’t wait to start journaling with my husband. I’m fairly confident that the collaborative effort is going to result in some pretty fun discoveries.
Now, (channeling Salt-N-Pepa) let’s talk about sex, baby!
About A Sex Journal for Couples
A Sex Journal for Couples is a beautiful, shared journal designed to give couples resources and space to reflect on and explore their sex life together. All in all, the journal contains over 200 pages of resources and exercises.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Communication Toolkits: Principles, tips, and examples to help you have effective conversations about sex and intimacy
- Intentions-Setting Exercises: Check in about your shared and individual motivations and commitments
- Intimacy Exercises: Tools to get practice having conversations and journaling about sex and intimacy
- Guided Entry Pages: Space to journal with positive inspiration and prompts to help you reflect, explore, and connect
Whether you’re in a new relationship or have been together for decades, A Sex Journal for Couples will open up room for new conversations and deeper connection.
It’s a great tool to:
- Invest in your intimacy. This journal is a beautiful home for intimate conversations.
- Start the conversation. If talking about sex is new in your relationship, this journal is a great way to open up space for discussion. It’s a great way to bring mindfulness and intentionality into your sex life.
- Create and explore new adventures. Spark new conversations, discover more about each other, and expand your sex life.
- Give as a gift. The journal was designed to become a beautiful artifact. You can feel confident giving it as a gift whether for an anniversary, wedding, or birthday.
Click here to get your own copy of A Sex Journal for Couples.
Let’s Talk Some More!
Now, I want to hear from you! Let’s continue the conversation in my private Blissed in Community.
Join hundreds of aligned and supportive souls for non-judgmental discourse on everything from wellness and social justice to relationships and motherhood.
Rebekah “Bex” Borucki, founder of BexLife.com and the Blissed In® wellness movement, is a mother-of-five, TV host, meditation guide, author, speaker, birth doula, fitness and yoga instructor, and popular social media personality. Her first book, You Have 4 Minutes to Change Your Life (Hay House 2017), is available now, wherever books are sold.