Since Summer was born, my butt has been growing increasingly sad by the minute. Lots of sitting and nursing has made my once favorite part kind of – well – mushy. For the past few weeks, I’ve been obsessing over the fastest way to get my pre-baby butt back (I caught a glimpse of my present-day heiny in my Weight Loss Tips video, and was thoroughly messed up by its deflated state). But alas, there is no magic pill. I’m going to have to diet and exercise just like everyone else… and I’m taking you with me.
This week is another mashup of my favorite butt-lifting moves with commentary by Winona and me. Over the next few weeks I’ll be combining my mission-to-build-a-better-bexy-butt with training for my first ever mud run! That’s right, I’m running the Rebel Race in Machester, NJ, next month and Trainer Daryl will be preparing me for my
Mr. Borucki will also be running with me, so maybe we can convince him to join me in a couple workout videos in preparation for the big day… *hint, hint*.
On my head: Sparkly Soul thin headband in Silver
Yes, that’s my butt in the video thumbnail… I hardly remember it.
Workout details (video = 1 round):
– You’ll need a chair or sturdy low surface. Weights and step are optional.
– Perform each exercise for the specified number of reps listed in the video.
– Add weights to the Bulgarian Split Squats, Side Lunges and Squat Jacks to increase the intensity.
– Perform the entire round of exercises 3x.
– Rest for a minimal amount of time between each exercise.
– Rest for 1-2 minutes between each round.
PS – If you like my blog & videos, please consider voting for me for a 2012 Fitterati Blogger Award from Fitness Magazine. It would mean huge things for me and my little-blog-that-could if I made it into one of the top spots. And I always appreciate when you share my blogs with your friends via Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest & Facebook. xo
PPS – Don’t forget to enter my Hippie Butter giveaway!